Are Visions the Same as Dreams?
Visions are similar to dreams. And yet, they differ in a couple of very important ways.
- Visions may occur while we…
- sleep, like what happened to Father Abraham:
- are awake, like what happened to Prophet Daniel:
- Dreams (that are not visions) must be recorded immediately upon awakening, lest they be quickly forgotten. However, visions are stored, usually permanently,…
- in multiple areas of our brain, areas that store images, sounds, smells, tastes, emotions, and sensations:
More about visions:
James and Robin both have visions. Robin has visions while she sleeps, so does James. However, he also has visions while he is awake.